It will be another busy month for Netflix Originals and great new licensed content for Netflix Australia subscribers. Below, we’ll be keeping track of every movie and TV show coming to Netflix Australia in December 2021.
We also keep track of all movies and TV shows leaving Netflix Australia as of December 2021.
Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Australia in December 2021:
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 1, 2021:
- 47 meters lower (2017) – The thasslophobic horror that sees two sisters on vacation in Mexico trapped in a shark cage at the bottom of the ocean.
- Under the Bridge (Season 4) – Reality TV series following the crew of a multi-million charter boat in the Caribbean.
- Body camera (2020) – Horror thriller starring Mary J. Blige as Renee Lomito-Smith, a cop who investigates the gruesome death of one of her colleagues.
- The Cleanup (2016) – Fantasy comedy with Johnny Galecki from Big Bang Theory.
- Kayko and Kokosh (Season 1) NOT – Polish animation series for children.
- Lost in Space (Season 3) NOT – The final season of the Robinson family traveling through space and their dangerous misadventure on a dangerous alien planet.
- M. Church (2016) – Dramatic comedy starring Eddie Murphy as a cook hired to help a little girl and her dying mother.
- The Power of the Dog (2021) NOT – Benedict Cumberbatch plays Phil Burbank, a tyrannical breeder who torments his brother and his wife.
- SDU: Sexual Duties Unit (2013) – Cantonese comedy.
- Switch (2013) – Mandarin crime-adventure.
- Inside (2016) – A widower moves into a beautiful new home with his new wife and new daughter, only to find out the hard way that someone is living in the crawl space of his house.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 2, 2021:
- Rain or shine (1 season) – Romantic K-Drama Series
- Single until the end (2021) NOT – Single man Peter is tired of being judged by his family for being perpetually single, so he convinces his best friend Nick to go with him on vacation and pretend they’re a couple.
- The Whole Truth (2021) NOT – Thai drama.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 3, 2021:
- Cobalt blue (2021) NOT – Hindi drama about a Marathi family plunged into chaos when a brother and a sister fall in love with the same man.
- Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Season 4) NOT – After their escape from Isla Nublar, the teens of Camp Cretaceous are stranded on a new island where even more danger looms around every corner.
- Mixed (2021) NOT – After a young girl accidentally destroys her mother’s precious mixtape, she goes in search of all the obscure songs.
- Money theft (part 5B) NOT – The Heist of the Century comes to an incredible and climactic end as the professor tries to figure out how he and his team can escape the Bank of Spain.
- Shaun the Sheep: The Flight Before Christmas (2021) NOT – When a raid on the farm for bigger stockings for the herd at Christmas results in Timmy’s disappearance, Shaun must find him in time before he becomes someone else’s Christmas present.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 5, 2021:
- Photography (2020) – Romantic drama with Issa Rae and LaKeith Stanfield.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 6, 2021:
- David and the Elves (2021) NOT – Polish Christmas family movie.
- Watch (Season 1) NOT – Docu-series celebrating the history of cinema.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 7, 2021:
- Centaurworld (Season 2) NOT – Series of animated adventures on a veteran war horse that is transported from the middle of a battle to a fantasy world filled with centaurs of various shapes and sizes.
- Come on, dog, come on! (Season 2) NOT – Animation series for children.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 8, 2021:
- Love on the Specter (Season 2) – Reality TV series exploring the dating experience for young adults with autism.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 9, 2021:
- 1917 (2019) – Incredible World War I drama from director Sam Mendes.
- 200 meters (2020) – A Palestinian father, desperate to reach the hospital to see his son, finds himself trapped on the wrong side of the separation wall.
- Asakusa Kid (2021) NOT – Tragic Japanese drama about comedian Takeshi Kitano, who started his life as an apprentice under comedy legend Fukami from Asakusa. But as Takeshi’s fame increases, that of his mentor begins to wane.
- Shaman King (Season 2) NOT – Series of animated adventures following the adventures of a 13-year-old shaman and his samurai warrior spirit.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 10, 2021:
- Anonymously yours (2021) NOT – Mexican romantic drama.
- Aranyak (Season 1) NOT – Hindi-language crime drama that centers on two mismatched hill station cops who fight their way through a network of suspects after a mysterious murder.
- Return to the Outback (2021) NOT – Animated adventure on a group of animals from the Reptile House, tired of being stared at and seen as monsters by humans, escape from captivity and attempt to return to the outback.
- How to ruin Christmas (Season 2) NOT – South African holiday comedy.
- Roaring Twenties (Season 1) NOT – Reality TV series about a group of men in their twenties living in Austin, Texas who are trying to be successful in life and love in America today.
- Saturday Morning All-Star Hits! (Season 1) NOT – A flash in the past as the magic of Saturday morning cartoons is explored in this series.
- The Unforgivable (2021) NOT – Sandra Bullock plays Ruth Slater, a woman who, after serving a long prison sentence for a violent crime, is released and tries to redeem herself by reuniting with her estranged sister.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 11, 2021:
- The Hungry and the Hairy (Season 1) NOT – Traveling through Korea on their motorcycles, friends Rain and Ro Hong-chul relax and unwind as they taste the delicious food on offer across the country.
- Men in Black: International (2019) – A sci-fi spinoff adventure starring Chris Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 12, 2021:
- Ordinary Love (2019) – Romantic drama starring Liam Neeson and Lesley Manville as a middle-aged couple amid a woman’s breast cancer diagnosis.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 14, 2021:
- The Future Diary (Season 1) NOT – Japanese reality TV show.
- StarBeam: Shine In The New Year (Season 1) NOT – Animated holiday adventure.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 15th, 2021:
- Elite Short Stories: Phillipe Caye Felipe (Miniseries) NOT – A vacation-themed short story focused on Las Encinas students.
- The Hand of God (2021) NOT – Italian drama by Paolo Sorrentino focusing on the life of a boy who grew up in Naples in the 1980s.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 16, 2021:
- California Christmas: City Lights (2021) NOT – A year after falling in love, Callie and Joseph are still blissfully in love. But their happy romance is threatened when Joseph is called back to town on business.
- Aggretsuko (Season 4) NOT – Japanese animated series centered on the quiet red panda Retsuko, who takes out her frustrations of office life at the karaoke bar where she lets go singing death metal.
What’s new on Netflix Australia on December 17th, 2021:
- Decoupled (Season 2) NOT – Hindi dramatic comedy following the divorce of a writer and his wife, who announce the news by throwing a party, which exposes the absurd relationships of other people in their life.
- The Witcher (season 2) NOT – After finally finding Ciri, Geralt of Rivia takes the young princess to the only safe place left in the north, Kaer Morhen Fortress, the house of wizards.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 20, 2021:
- Elite Short Stories: Samuel Omar (Miniseries) NOT – A vacation-themed short story focused on Las Encinas students.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 22, 2021:
- Emilie in Paris (2021) NOT – Emily, a young marketing manager from the Midwest is hired by a company in Paris, giving her the chance to share her unique American perspective on things.
- Grumpy Christmas (2021) NOT – Children’s film on the theme of the holidays.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 23, 2021:
- Elite Short Stories: Patrick (Miniseries) NOT – A vacation-themed short story focused on Las Encinas students.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 24, 2021:
- 1000 Christmas Miles (2021) NOT – Spanish Christmas comedy about a man in his thirties who reluctantly learns to let himself be carried away by the Christmas spirit.
- Don’t look up (2021) NOT – Adam McKay sci-fi comedy, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence as two scientists who discover that a world-destroying comet is on a collision course with Earth, only to find out what to attract public and government attention to the impending disaster is more difficult than it should be.
- Minnal mural (2021) NOT – After being struck by lightning, a young tailor is endowed with superpowers and becomes the superhero “Minnal Murali”.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 25, 2021:
- Stories of a Generation – with Pope Francis (Season 1) NOT – Pope Francis shares his life story with a group of young filmmakers.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 29, 2021:
- Crime Scene: The Times Square Killer (Season 1) NOT -Docu-series police.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 30, 2021:
- Kitz (Season 1) NOT – German drama centered on Lisi, a 19-year-old girl from Kitzbühel, who, after the death of her brother, enters the world of a Munich clique in order to expose the facade of their glamor, money and their hedonism.
What’s coming to Netflix Australia on December 31, 2021:
- Cobra Kai (Season 4) NOT – After losing the Cobra Kai dojo to John Kreese, Johnny Lawrence attempts to put aside his rivalry with Daniel LaRusso and together teach the next generation of students in order to win the next All Valley karate tournament.
- Stay Nearby (Season 1) NOT – Richard Armitage and James Nesbit play the roles of a photojournalist and homicide detective, who, along with a Soccor mom, are disturbed by a terrible event from their past.
What are you looking forward to watching on Netflix Australia in December 2021? Let us know in the comments below!